I used the inside top of the box, painted white, various sections of the bottom, cut, re-glued and painted. I used the clay (which I hated), by melting it and using paint to change the color. I used the wooden mannikin to create my main figure, the construction paper, the squared wood, the sponge, the wire mesh and the canvas board. I used paint, clay modeling tools, my fingers, scissors, glue and swearing.
I struggled for a long time trying to figure out a way to make what I wanted, which included movement. In the end, I decided that I couldn't do it and conceived of My Dream, My Nightmare. This was my way to show my original concept and my frustration.